Limelight Department, Inc. DBA Online ADA (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit
- (a) https://onlineada.com and/or
- (b) https://adaplugin.com and/or
- (c) https://adatoolbar.com and/or
- (d) https://maxaccess.io (including any content, functionality and services offered on or through such websites, whether as a guest or a registered user), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- (a) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- (b) any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect ItWe collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information
- (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information (if voluntarily submitted by our visitors), social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); or
- (b) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- (a) directly from you when you provide it to us, or
- (b) automatically as you navigate through the Website (which may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies); and
- (c) from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to UsThe information we collect on or through our Website may include
- (a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, reporting problems with our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services;
- (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- (c) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- (d) details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders, including financial information you may be required to provide before placing an order through our Website; and
- (e) your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We also may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information to help us make your experience more enjoyable, measure site activity to identify future improvements that should be made, and compile aggregate data to help serve site visitors better.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including
- (a) details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, or
- (b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to
- (a) estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- (b) store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- (c) speed up your searches; and
- (d) recognize you when you return to our Website.
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Emails and newsletters sent electronically, as well as Pages of our Website, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
If you visit this site with an open ID (such as Facebook), you may also be sharing and integrating data with third-party social media sites, and we may track aggregate data about the number of visits to this site with an open ID, the number of items “liked” on this site, or items on this site that you choose to share with a third-party social media site.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control and are not liable for the actions of any third parties who we may promote. We pride ourselves in working with quality companies, but have no control over the actions of those third parties. While we are not liable for any of the actions of those third parties, you should feel free to give us feedback from time to time on your experiences with any third parties to whom we work with so that we may enhance our future service to all customers. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your InformationWe use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information
- (a) to present our Website and its contents to you;
- (c) for content improvement and feedback purposes; <listyle=”display: inline; padding-left: 0px;”>(d) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- (e) to reach you, when necessary, regarding your use of the Website or products;
- (f) to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you;
- (g) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- (h) to provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- (i) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- (j) to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- (k) to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- (l) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- (m) for any other purpose with your consent.
By submitting your email address on the Website, you agree to receive email from the Company and its Websites. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do.
In addition, you agree that by submitting your telephone contact information on the Website and/or registering to receive the product and/or service offered herein, such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry, and/or an application for the purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (ATSR), 16 CFR ‘310 et seq. and any applicable state and local “do not call” regulations. We retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the ATSR and the applicable state regulations.
- (a) to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- (b) to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- (c) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- (d) to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- (e) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- (f) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- (g) with your consent.
- (a) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- (c) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
By participating in one of our membership programs through the Website, you agree and understand that other members of the program may see the comments, questions, photos, and/or other documents that you post on the membership Website, as well as any responses to you that are posted by the Company or other members. If you do not want your personal details revealed to other members of the program, then please do not post any such information through the membership Website.
Accessing and Correcting Your InformationYou can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our “Terms of Service” located at https://onlineada.com/terms
Your California Privacy RightsIf you live in the State of California, under the California Civil Code, you have the right to request that companies who conduct business in California provide you with a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and want to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, you must send a request to the following address with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). You may contact us via regular mail at:Online ADA 207 E 5th Ave Suite 240 Eugene, Oregon 97401
All requests sent via regular mail must be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the envelope or post card and clearly stated on the actual request. For all requests, please include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please include your zip code for our own recordkeeping.We do not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.